Brake RotorsDistributed by Prime Choice
- Manufactured to meet or exceed expectations for performance and fit
- Designed to obtain peak performance under all braking conditions
- Precise tolerances offer maximum performance, increased comfort, and extended longevity of all brake system components
- Machined surface to ensure synergy between the brake pad and brake rotor during the break-in period
- Venting design (when applicable) increases overall brake rotor cooling and provides additional protection against thermal cracking
Brake Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or rear). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage.